United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you get your own face tattooed on yourself. Just why. Doesn't Firmino have it as well? And it always looks fugly.

First Martinez, now Townsend. I wonder who's going to troll Ronaldo next.
He wasn't happy at all after the Everton game.
I hope some more players latch on to this.
I can see it getting to Ronaldo if it becomes a thing.

This Ronaldo signing is blowing up in their face even faster than I thought it would. City have a system of play and a manager with an irongrip on the team, and he would have been played in specific circumstances. United have signed him for a day of Rio Ferdinand memes and a couple of winners against teams they really, really should have been beating regardless. They've now created a rod for their own back that is going to force the manager out and a rebuild. It's too fucking funny.

BBC:Healine.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Ex-Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson says 'start your best players'​

It has officially begun !!!!!
All that bastard is doing is saying to everyone: 'Look, it's nothing to do with me what's going on there.' Lying čunt, it has EVERYTHING to do with him. Whinging to the press, blaming everybody else for whatever goes wrong, withdrawing players from International games because of mysterious 'injuries' that somehow miraculously repair themselves before their next league game...yeah, right - nothing to do with you!

It's all looking like a mad panic at the swamp...vote of confidence, mad Micky P getting an extension, chuckle bigging Olé up last night apparently & bacon putting the boot in....it's either mad panic, a cataclysmic internal power struggle (hopefully) or mad Micky P is being lined up for the job....

Trigger finger on the #SOO campaign & ready to 'go again' with a #S0MMP follow-up thread.

Ha ha, Andros asked cRon(ic) if he wanted his own shirt [Townsend] for a post-match souvenir.

tu3xhUI.gif

I really hope Ronaldo starts against us. Their play just goes down the drain when he is on the pitch. They won't be able to do their kick and rush/counter attack bullshit with him as the striker.

Why would you get your own face tattooed on yourself. Just why. Doesn't Firmino have it as well? And it always looks fugly.

Phil hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.