United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this old nugget where he, inexplicably, thought taking a bunch of 20 year old lads to a training ground United hadn't been in since they were born would inspire them all to greatness.

Don’t forget his PSG team talk before we put them out of the champions league
A knight of the fucking realm backing a foreign team against us, fucking senile old cock sucker
He's had a second chance with his brain operation and he uses it to act like a fucking degenerate. Despicable **** of the highest order.

Last edited:
United were actually better and more threatening as a team before Ronaldo came on. Everton got their goal after he came on, so to say Ronaldo not starting was why they didn't win is short sighted and missing the bigger picture; he makes them worse as a team. Ferguson has just undermined the manager with that comment. Ronaldo, and the circus around him, is going to cost them big time.

He won’t get sacked as long as top four is in sight. Who else is going to challenge them for fourth spot, Leicester shit the bed, Spurs are just Spurs and Arsenal are terrible.
Why do I keep hoping they'll soon need the Hubble telescope to see the top 4?
I've already seen them relegated once in my lifetime, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it will happen again!
(No, I won't insert Denis' finest moment in a sky blue shirt)

He wasn't happy at all after the Everton game.
I hope some more players latch on to this.
I can see it getting to Ronaldo if it becomes a thing.

What do we think he will do if it happens again? Completely lose it and clock someone, or just sulk and leave the field crying? Worth persuading someone to find out ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.