United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are due to absaloutely stuff them please be this year!!

for me the premier league setup was all united idea and no matter how long the football league went on utd and fergie was never winning it ? the premier league was made for united and all the power went from liverpool to united over night ? ask yourself why it took liverpool 30 years to win it
Ooh, I know this one!. Is it cos they are shite?

all this crap about robnaldo on the bench for the everton game and it was why they drew the game is bollocks
the amount of money they spent on sancho and others should have been enough to win the game ? even the so called best player in the world could not change the result when coming on

but could have picked up a injury if he started and miss 2 to 3 months so its swings and roundabouts
but the joy of them dropping points and ronaldo toys out of the pram and the shit ole at the wheel manager
PR7 did change the game; the rags were winning, when he came on.

Let's be right, 1986 and was given 4 years to get it right.

No Manager gets anything like that these days.
They were one game away from sacking him in 1990 too. You're right no manager gets that time to get it right anymore, But I think that lot aren't going to be a quick fix so they need to appoint a manager and give him 3 or 4 years to rebuild.
Obviously I'm hoping that man is Ole of course :)

In my opinion the biggest mistake they made was in getting shot of Moyes, daft as it sounds if they had given him 3 years and backed him I am sure they would have been in a better position than they are now after all the chopping and changing.
I agree. In the Premier League with Everton and West Ham he has done incredible jobs with both clubs and that's him been given time, I know at the rags their are different expectations but he wasn't given the time to get it right nowhere near what he needed. That's their problem though they are entitled spoiled brats and want everything now now now...At least with Moyes he has a system a style of play and his teams have an identity. Ole will never have that because he is clueless.

I agree. In the Premier League with Everton and West Ham he has done incredible jobs with both clubs and that's him been given time, I know at the rags their are different expectations but he wasn't given the time to get it right nowhere near what he needed. That's their problem though they are entitled spoiled brats and want everything now now now...At least with Moyes he has a system a style of play and his teams have an identity. Ole will never have that because he is clueless.
That's hard......but fair.

PR7 did change the game; the rags were winning, when he came on.

yep

lets be honest it was always going to be a soap opera ronaldo going back without the control of fergie
the nail is nearly fully in the coffin and i think ronaldo hits the final blow

you would think they would have learned especially during the years Busby packed it in .......... always hovering in the background.......... Fergie truly fooked them over with Moyes and he’s doing the same now my only concern for you lot is they have 3 dodgy PL games coming up ........... he doesn’t pick up a good points amount then he may be gone
Leicester away
Liverpool home
Spurs away

cannot see a big amount of points from that lot ........... I said that before the first Derby they would have to have a decent lead on you ......... that ain’t happening now is it
He's closer to getting a contract extension after a couple of big wins as he is receiving his p45 after a crap'ish season. His jobs safe as long as they make top 4. Even then they'll probably give him another season, as there's too many 'old skool' romantics at the club. Used to hate it when this lot won a game. Now I look at the bigger picture - Just the right balance of win's, draw's and losses to keep Noddy at his desk.

all this crap about robnaldo on the bench for the everton game and it was why they drew the game is bollocks
the amount of money they spent on sancho and others should have been enough to win the game ? even the so called best player in the world could not change the result when coming on

but could have picked up a injury if he started and miss 2 to 3 months so its swings and roundabouts
but the joy of them dropping points and ronaldo toys out of the pram and the shit ole at the wheel manager
And nothing mentioned about Evertons depleted squad with a number of injuries

They were one game away from sacking him in 1990 too. You're right no manager gets that time to get it right anymore, But I think that lot aren't going to be a quick fix so they need to appoint a manager and give him 3 or 4 years to rebuild.
Obviously I'm hoping that man is Ole of course :)
Hopefully, he'll be the "baby faced OAP" still searching for that magic formula.

"This time next year Lads, we'll be Champions" as he sucks on a Werther's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.