United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how man times it gets posted. No matter how many times you see it. You will always see and hear something you've missed previously. You will never tire of it. And you will always love it. And the daft Rag c*nt Howson will take it to his grave with him.

"Might as well be Celtic"

Never, ever forget.

Incredible jobs at clubs with little pressure on them ....... how many time did Everton bottle the big games ????? Same with West Ham ........... if City win the league this season and Pep did one do you think they would be looking at a manager who hasn’t won anything ?????
I never mentioned in my post that David Moyes is or was a manager at that level. What I said was he should of been given more time to get it right because he has a style of play and his teams have an identity and if that didn't work then so be it. His was given a 6 year contract which was silly in the first place so why chuck him out after 6 or 7 months or whatever it was. As for his record against big clubs the likes of Everton, West Ham along with other mid table teams don't have good records against the big teams anyway, Unfortunately Moyes used to beat us a lot under Everton and didn't do much against anyone else bar the odd win here and there.

We brought in Mark Hughes basically to get us better and get us in and around the top 6, Followed by a better manager Mancini we had a to then get us Champions League spots and he also won us the title, We give again and get a manager with a brilliant record of doing well in Europe with lesser sides Pellegrini and then followed by Pep we had a process from day one...
Rags problem is the want it all NOW when they should of used Moyes as a stepping stone given him an opportunity to see where he could take them and then make a step up in manager to go again that extra step.
Rags are trying to do everything in one/two seasons and it's never going to work.

Last edited:
all this crap about robnaldo on the bench for the everton game and it was why they drew the game is bollocks
the amount of money they spent on sancho and others should have been enough to win the game ? even the so called best player in the world could not change the result when coming on

but could have picked up a injury if he started and miss 2 to 3 months so its swings and roundabouts
but the joy of them dropping points and ronaldo toys out of the pram and the shit ole at the wheel manager
So it's sh1t ole at the sh1t ole then?

No matter how man times it gets posted. No matter how many times you see it. You will always see and hear something you've missed previously. You will never tire of it. And you will always love it. And the daft Rag c*nt Howson will take it to his grave with him.

"Might as well be Celtic"

And yet the Irony is they were in a one horse title fight for 20 years, or is this a Clarkie ;-)

Sadly I think we are all getting too giddy. The Rags gameplan FWIW is suited to playing stronger teams. Whilst Noddy is way out of his depth, they have a lot of above average front players who convert a decent percentage of chances.

wouldn’t be surprised if they snatch goals on the break despite being battered in possession by Leicester, Spuds, Atalanta away, Bindippers, Watford Villareal and us, so a mixture of wins and draws Can see a high scoring draw vs Atalanta at home, Arsenal, Palace and Young Boys will be the games they will struggle most as they’ll have to adapt their game which they can’t and hope for penalties free kicks, dodgy goalkeeping to dig them out. chelsea will beat them though IMO. I reckon 17 PL pts in there for them

You’ve started drinking early today. :)

I never mentioned in my post that David Moyes is or was a manager at that level. What I said was he should of been given more time to get it right because he has a style of play and his teams have an identity and if that didn't work then so be it. His was given a 6 year contract which was silly in the first place so why chuck him out after 6 or 7 months or whatever it was. As for his record against big clubs the likes of Everton, West Ham along with other mid table teams don't have good records against the big teams anyway, Unfortunately Moyes used to beat us a lot under Everton and didn't do much against anyone else bar the odd win here and there.

We brought in Mark Hughes basically to get us better and get us in and around the top 6, Followed by a better manager Mancini we had a to then get us Champions League spots and he also won us the title, We give again and get a manager with a brilliant record of doing well in Europe with lesser sides Pellegrini and then followed by Pep we had a process from day one...
Rags problem is the want it all NOW when they should of used Moyes as a stepping stone given him an opportunity to see where he could take them and then make a step up in manager to go again that extra step.
Rags are trying to do everything in one/two seasons and it's never going to work.
The Ole clock is soon to hit 3…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.