United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
its was utd baby and no other team was winning the first premier league title and the sheff wednesday game proved it when they played until utd score the winner
That sounds like the derby when they carried on playing until they scored the winner - scheduled 4 minutes turned into 7 with Fergie in the fourth officials ear. The birth of Fergie time.

Manchester United's owners have put up another 9.5m shares, with a value of $186.86m (£137.12m), for sale.

United notified the New York Stock Exchange of the sale on Tuesday evening, in the names of club directors Kevin Glazer and Edward Glazer.
The statement makes it clear the club "will not receive any proceeds from the sale".

Leicester (a)
Atalanta
Liverpool
Tottenham (a)
Atalanta (a)
Manchester City
Watford (a)
Villarreal (a)
Chelsea (a)
Arsenal
Palace
Young Boys

I'd be surprised if he lasted through this run.
Sadly I think we are all getting too giddy. The Rags gameplan FWIW is suited to playing stronger teams. Whilst Noddy is way out of his depth, they have a lot of above average front players who convert a decent percentage of chances.

wouldn’t be surprised if they snatch goals on the break despite being battered in possession by Leicester, Spuds, Atalanta away, Bindippers, Watford Villareal and us, so a mixture of wins and draws Can see a high scoring draw vs Atalanta at home, Arsenal, Palace and Young Boys will be the games they will struggle most as they’ll have to adapt their game which they can’t and hope for penalties free kicks, dodgy goalkeeping to dig them out. chelsea will beat them though IMO. I reckon 17 PL pts in there for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.