United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogshit has designed vegan gender neutral foot Ball boots apparently, err boots have always been gender neutral and as a kidin the 70s also vegan as we could only afford the plastic ones

Wonder what he intends doing wth them ?

When asked about motivation to still win Ronaldo said that “Manchester needs to be at that level” - it is pal, not so sure about Trafford though…:)
Years ago, just after he’d joined Réal Madrid, when PR37 was asked who he thought would win the derby, his reply was, "Manchester".

Last edited:
Years ago, just after he’d joined Réal Madrid, when PR37 was asked who he thought would win the derby, his reply was, "Manchester".
I can distinctly remember five live radio commentary referring to the Manchester attack or the Manchester defence instead of using the correct word - Rags.

When we became more successful there were quite a few Freudian slips in our broadcast games calling us United (including a certain Manchester City chief executive…)

These trophies that Ronaldo is going to help the rags win, the only realistic chance they have this year is the fa cup. The way they play they could lose to any team at any time so it’s not a realistic target. After this season he has one more year on his contract, they are miles away from a title challenge and a new manager will have a big task in sorting the mess of a squad out. He will end up potless but probably a lot more richer.

Can't seem to find the 1-6 thread for some reason so I'll have to post it in here.

I do so enjoy this little snippet from the BBC (I know I was gob smacked too);

'Dzeko's second was the pick of the bunch, as he ran on to an exquisite volleyed pass from Silva before slotting home and celebrating with a six-fingered salute in front of a United banner reading 'MUFC - Not Arrogant, Just Better' which made for an ironic backdrop on a surreal day.'

You absolute fucking arrogant, self-entitled, deluded bunch of twats - you lost the title on goal difference from tearing you to shreds on that day.

As a club and a fanbase you deserve fuck all - May the sick swan and Agurooooooo stay with you always.............

Pogshit has designed vegan gender neutral foot Ball boots apparently, err boots have always been gender neutral and as a kidin the 70s also vegan as we could only afford the plastic ones
The moral victory is the only thing they have a chance of winning these days.

Can't seem to find the 1-6 thread for some reason so I'll have to post it in here.

I do so enjoy this little snippet from the BBC (I know I was gob smacked too);

'Dzeko's second was the pick of the bunch, as he ran on to an exquisite volleyed pass from Silva before slotting home and celebrating with a six-fingered salute in front of a United banner reading 'MUFC - Not Arrogant, Just Better' which made for an ironic backdrop on a surreal day.'

You absolute fucking arrogant, self-entitled, deluded bunch of twats - you lost the title on goal difference from tearing you to shreds on that day.

As a club and a fanbase you deserve fuck all - May the sick swan and Agurooooooo stay with you always.............
That sixth made it a ten-goal swing in GD.

We won the title with a Goal Difference eight better than theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.