United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad to think we are willing them so success this weekend. Shows just how far they have fallen despite outspending every other **** for the last nine years.

they have the most bizarre imbalanced squad. I still can’t fully work them out. The fact they are all getting so giddy about last minute home winners to Villarreal and Atalanta also show it. (How far they have fallen).I honestly think they could miss out on the top 4. West Ham are my outside bet.

The rags are a marketing brand, nothing more. For this reason there's no way they will be allowed to miss out on a top 4 place.

Every assistance will be given to the rags for the good of the PL ( as ever ) and there will be no attempt to conceal it. PiGMOL is employed to see that injustice does pay for the cunts, as a vital part of the process .

Football is so corrupt that this under-achieving bunch of over-paid mercenaries and frauds bring in so much revenue for the football authorities.

Everybody can see it, but nothing will be allowed to stop it happening , and OGS will remain as the puppet fronting the bag of shite as the feeble brained clown is a rag
" hero " for the masses of brain-deads who are as false as the club they follow.

Every assistance will be given to the rags for the good of the PL ( as ever ) and there will be no attempt to conceal it. PiGMOL is employed to see that injustice does pay for the cunts, as a vital part of the process .

Football is so corrupt that this under-achieving bunch of over-paid mercenaries and frauds bring in so much revenue for the football authorities.

Everybody can see it, but nothing will be allowed to stop it happening , and OGS will remain as the puppet fronting the bag of shite as the feeble brained clown is a rag
" hero " for the masses of brain-deads who are as false as the club they follow.

what they have achieved is to keep united relevant without being a threat, whilst allowing the Glazers to milk a steady 25m a year in ‘management fees.’

what’s not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.