United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they'll do a match day squad cost like today
The match squad costs today shows that our money spent was worth every penny. 1-4 is a good reflection. I think it was £170m v 700m so that works out roughly correct… 4 x 170 = 680 ;)

Thank you sly sports!

Not going to lie I probably won't even watch the game. I couldn't give a fuck about either of them more or less because if we go about our business we will win the title regardless of what those two shower of shite do.
Plus Rags v Dippers games have been completely shit for over a decade now. Even before that plenty of years gone past 90% of them have been pointless games other than Rafa v Baconface when they were both going for the title.
Biggest myth in world football in this game. When has it ever been at a high standard in recent years?
Fuck the pair of them classless twats.

Biggest game in Ireland tomorrow.
I live in Ireland originally from Manchester....Few blues around the county I live in all of 5 of them! But all go to games and incredible knowledge.

The amount of Rags and Dippers is ridiculous talking bollocks amd haven't stepped foot inside Klanfield or the Swamp! Biggest dickheads you could ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.