United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
United all day tomorrow, which is fine by me. I'm not a betting man, but i'd put my dog on it. 1-0
I can safely say if that turns out to be the full time result you won't be saying "that's fine by me". You'll be sitting their going "What the fuck was I thinking?". :)

Tomorrow is massive
Salford Devils vs Merseyside Red Dippers
Live from Old Trafford Arena
Live on Fox Sports!

He is a grade A hypocrite. Telling Newcastle it was essential to sack Bruce but was strangely reticent to offer the same advice about the manager of the scum. He said he couldn't be cause he was a mate.
Think it was more trying to get another ‘mate’ a pay off & limit the damage to his reputation (yeah I know!) nice £8M pay off and potential for another job, Salford? he is not a hypocrite on this occasion (he is a massive one though) its simply arrogance, “I’m Gary Neville & if I say something on tv everybody listens, I get games called off ya know” somebody needs to give his ego a massive rain check

For all those who sometimes think or say they might hate Liverpool more or just as much as United picture this

it’s Liverpool who will push us all the way or pip us to the title this season but if they pump United 6-0 today we will all still enjoy watching it happen and find it hilarious

can you imagine if we were going for the title with United and finding any comfort at all in them winning 6-0 ?

Scum

I suspect that sky will build the game up as CR37 v the Pharaoh( the greatest player in world football really?) and I reckon they will want a high scoring draw today. The scum have Alty Taylor making his 150th appearance in a red shirt, and he will ensure the game Is leveled up if the dippers look as if they could runaway with it.

It’s a no-lose situation for us Blues tomorrow.

If the rags draw or win, it means Littlewoods have dropped points.

If they lose, it’s more hilarity, especially if it’s a big defeat.
Rag win please. Keeps Ole at the wheel and puts the dippers behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.