United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a tram back from Media City UK (Van Gogh Immersive Exhibition, excellent by the way) into town yesterday around 5pm. A group of around a dozen 'lads' (several well over 50) got on at the same stop.

All pretty clearly been drinking for some time, and some clearly ratted, bottles and even pints in hand. Apparently all over from Belfast for the El Histrio game today. Immediately treated the whole tram to a full repetoire of anti City and Liverpool songs and chants. All foul mouthed and aggresive, so much so that a family with young children left the tram at the first opportunity.... it was like a return to the 70's/early 80's.

Their favourite two chants were 'The city is yours, 20 thousand empty seats, are you f*ckin' sure?'myth. And their kid's nursery rhyme of knick knack paddywack, with the 'Why don't City f*ck off home' refrain .... each time without any hint of irony from a gaggle of grown men, from another country, following a club from outside Manchester. True neanderthals that absolutely encapsulates the typical glory hunter rag 'supporters'. Sad bastids.
1f603.png

Bet the Rags are wishing they spent another £20m on Grealish instead of Sancho , Grealish a proven performer for a few years in the premier league or Sancho playing in a one team Bundesliga , the Rags have signed a lemon because the paper boy hasnt got a clue about improving footballers.

All these utd fans, who worship Beckham and who've climbed up on their moral high horse over our owners, will be in a difficult position now.

Probably not. For a ‘fan base’ that hates all things American it seems they have that famous Yankee trait of not doing irony. Ironic that I have always thought.

SCUM.

3-3 today sky want a spectacle and they won't want to "favour" either team cos they will want to keep all their sycophantic options open, there will be an equal lovefest for the pharoah and CR37 today .

Have lumped on the dippers and more than 3 goals in the game. The rags will get torn a new asshole today hopefully
I think they need to go at Liverpool as their defence is shit
But united just aren’t very good and caMy control a match or it’s tempo
Btw are we still waiting for the sanctions from last years riot???? Sorry anti glazer protest!

Bollocks to that Mazzer me ol' turnip. I never want them to win anything. If the dippers finish ahead of us this season its because we fucked up somewhere. I want the rags so far down it hurts my neck to look for them.
As someone who was a lifelong rag from 1992-2012 I probably have a different outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.