United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United fans are loyal message got out from sky to all the pundits today didn’t it. Christ how many times did we hear that “The majority” stayed. Interesting choice of word with a majority being 51%! 30,000 plus could have left and it still been a majority. Every commentator and pundit commented on it.

Do profits on shirt sales cover £850,000 every week? Maybe they do.
Not a chance. Lets say United get a very generous 20% per shirt and let's also remember a shirt cost is the cost the manufacturer sells it for as they don't set selling prices.
So say an average shirt sells into the market for £30 and United get 20% that's £6 a shirt.
To get anywhere near £850K a week they would have to sell over 7 million shirts annually.
Never in a million tears

Utterly abject from United today, the worst I've ever seen them play anyway. Even when they lost 1-6 to us they were better than today, I think even Norwich were better against Chelsea yesterday.

A great day

Seriously we absolutely dodged a bullet and I was a bit gutted for a day or two.

How many other bullets have we dodged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.