United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how the shares of MANU trade tomorrow.

Don’t forget — they got Ronaldo, stock went up 20 percent in a hurry, Glazers immediately sold stock in an overnight deal and pocketed $160M but of course gave up almost no control because their class of shares (B) has 10-1 voting rights over the shares that the general public can own (A). The Glazers convert their B shares to A shares to sell into the trading market.

I’m beginning to wonder if the Glazers weren’t also looking at the fixture list when they timed that sale . . . .
I fucking love the Glazers.

He should have swallowed his ego, taken the pay cut and accepted rotation from Pep as required. There aren't really any exceptional teams at the moment, think we'd have been very likely to bag the Champions league with the way we're playing + his know how in that comp and lethal finishing. What on earth was he expecting to gain playing for Oli.

So glad we didn’t sign him. Reading his transfer thread is fucking hilarious. So many knicker wetters had proper wet knickers
I still think Pep would have been able to handle him better than Ole and ruthless enough to bench the guy whenever necessary, but his signing would have meant not making a certain signing next summer, so...

Said to my son at the time that I didn’t want him, basically because he’s 36 and he has never really pressed from the front so therefore he wouldn’t of suited us as a team. Great finisher though.

Charlie says....
I hate this childish self-important shit. Not just from united but from anyone.

None of us are on the pitch. So why the fuck do we feel entitled to demand this or that. We are free to have our opinions. But asking if the players consider our feelings is just dillusional.

Well after that humiliation I will not support the rags EVER again.

Seriously I was hoping for a draw as I detest them both.

With our win at Brighton and them getting humiliated I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Let's hope we repeat their humiliation in a couple of weeks when it will be my wife's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.