United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy I'd make the following appointments:

Scholesy as podiatrist to remove all those unnecessary toe nails.
Macari as their dietitian to look after their dietary requirements.
Fatty Shaw as the personal trainer of the entire squad.
Giggsy as the team psychologist.
Pogbad as the team hairdresser.
Brucey as the Manager.

Job done!

Yeah. Next home game.

looks like they’ll borrow their kindred brethren’s ideas and attack our coach again, whilst somehow finding an ‘unlocked’ door for the 2nd time.

It’s going to be ugly. If anything happens to our coach/players/team in anyway, I hope we pack up and leave.

Pep should start calling it out at the previous match press conference about the incidents related to the ‘istree duos, just to lay the groundwork for the inevitable and get some statement from the PL about ‘zero tolerance’. Ah well a man can dream.

It's easy I'd make the following appointments:

Scholesy as podiatrist to remove all those unnecessary toe nails.
Macari as their dietitian to look after their dietary requirements.
Fatty Shaw as the personal trainer of the entire squad.
Giggsy as the team psychologist.
Pogbad as the team hairdresser.
Brucey as the Manager.

Job done!
You'd have to keep Mike Phelan as he only signed a 2 year extension this week.

It will be interesting to see how the shares of MANU trade tomorrow.

Don’t forget — they got Ronaldo, stock went up 20 percent in a hurry, Glazers immediately sold stock in an overnight deal and pocketed $160M but of course gave up almost no control because their class of shares (B) has 10-1 voting rights over the shares that the general public can own (A). The Glazers convert their B shares to A shares to sell into the trading market.

I’m beginning to wonder if the Glazers weren’t also looking at the fixture list when they timed that sale . . . .

No, sadly. The shirt deal is the shirt deal. The sponsors are the ones taking the gamble on whoever shirts they have being sellers or not and so bid on it. They struck gold with Ronaldo signing but Yoonited wont see any more cash out of shirt sales. The price they agree on the shirt deal next time they come to it may increase based on what they sold, but they will be in shit street by then and Ronaldo will have lost his appeal
He never had any in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.