United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new manager us going to want money to spend and the Glazers have just spunked a load of it with no real tangable benefit seen. Thwy also need to clear out some deadwood on very high wages.
I suspect they will lose Pogba in January for a modest fee who will also need to be replaced.

They are in a lot of trouble just 9 games into a season where they were being talked about as title contenders.

A draw and a defeat againt us and Spurs and they are in a battle to get 4th place before we even get to mid November.

How can you not be built for it? It's just hard work, fitness and dedication to the instructions, if there are any! And I don't believe there are any, the way he bumbles through an after match interview giving sound bite DNA nonsense and the revelation he does not take training says it all.
Yep it’s just excuses for his mates

in fact it’s like the emperors new clothes, everyone in football can see that he’s a clown and is only dragging the scum further down with him

but here you have the supposed best pundit in England gaslighting their whole fan base with nonsense

its fucking delightful

when we used to wind these cnuts up with ’tick tock’ we couldn’t have hoped it would turn out this good

it’s like watching a car crash for eight years !

Haven't got the midweek lottery numbers, have you "Scholesy"?

He was 100% right. The Rags were all getting giddy in midweek saying how it was an incredible comeback, completely ignoring that atrocious 1st half. Their 1st half against Atalanta was just a sneak peak of what's to come.

I find it funny when I keep seeing Conte's name mentioned as the next Utd manager. He's the type of manager that won't stand for any shitey, half-arsed performances or show ponies. Neither will he put up with any interference from those in the boardroom. He won't shirk at benching Ronaldo, Pogba won't be tolerated strolling round in midfield and no doubt a few others will get reamed out for not following his orders. He'll probably fall out with the owners. We saw that at Chelsea. And you can see the end result of Conte at Utd a mile off.....he may well make them more organised in the short term, but the egos in that dressing room and the Glazers poking their noses in probably mean there will be a huge amount of confrontation, there will be fallouts everywhere. And, as we've seen before, that never ends well.

Whichever way you look at it - and they keep spouting this bollocks about all the so-called talent they have - that squad is so unbalanced and they are so unintelligent in how they play. They are light years behind us. Whoever does come in won't make them title contenders as they need a complete clear out. They're fucked at the minute imo. And long may that continue.

Joyous occasion though it was yesterday, I have to say I am very disappointed United didn't win. Seeing them get stuffed was obviously great fun, but Liverpool and Chelsea are our rivals, and to be honest I would probably have enjoyed seeing Liverpool getting reamed, even more. I can't stand them either, and in fact I probably hate them more these days.

Yep it’s just excuses for his mates

in fact it’s like the emperors new clothes, everyone in football can see that he’s a clown and is only dragging the scum further down with him

but here you have the supposed best pundit in England gaslighting their whole fan base with nonsense

its fucking delightful

when we used to wind these cnuts up with ’tick tock’ we couldn’t have hoped it would turn out this good

it’s like watching a car crash for eight years !
So very true.

Gary Neville yesterday lost ALL credibility, defending his mate, Souness was speechless and Spitty wetting his pants, car crash TV at it's finest, thank you Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.