United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking despise Liverpool but the fact that I enjoyed seeing them beat united 5-0 far more than a reverse score line, confirms who I hate the most.

it is, has, and always will be that shower of shite from Trafford.

tick fucking tock
I wanted United to get something beforehand as Liverpool are clearly the bigger threat to us at the moment but once the goals started flying in, I was hoping for them to get utterly humiliated. It’s a shame that they got half an hour against ten men and didn’t add to the scoreline but 5-0 is still hilarious.

I wanted United to get something beforehand as Liverpool are clearly the bigger threat to us at the moment but once the goals started flying in, I was hoping for them to get utterly humiliated. It’s a shame that they got half an hour against ten men and didn’t add to the scoreline but 5-0 is still hilarious.
I'm still annoyed we declared at 5-1 with half an hour remaining 32 years ago.

This is extremely telling. They’ve signed Ronaldo in an attempt to keep up with us and it’s the signing that has widened the cracks and destroyed them. I bet the arrogant prick has got the whole dressing room in mutiny.

Nice.
Let's get it right mate, this is the only reason they got Adam's Apple back.
Screenshot_20210830-125104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.