United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a coach, there is a lot to like about him. He is technically astute. He is a winner, a rare commodity. His use of cliche is nauseating, but so is Guardiola's penchant. He mistakenly inserted himself into Sterling's contract situation at Liverpool, but he has mostly let the money people deal with money issues since then. He dealt with Gerrard's retirement tour as best as he could. The new guy at City will have to push aside De Bruyne as gracefully as possible. He didn't buy into the delusion of the deranged and violent mob, unlike Klopp. There is no guarantee, but he might do well enough. Despite these, I have my heart set on an even shinier toy, Luis Enrique. He should be available after World Cup.
You make some very good points. The recent reports suggest he has his eye on the job, whether that’s him or he has been given encouragement nobody really knows. Back on topic let’s hope Ole survives another few weeks.

It's a dream, a perfect dream.
15 years ago, a dominant utd winning the lot, we are shite. Now, what would you have wished for?
Us becoming the best side ever to play in England.
They get the worse owners, they appoint a succession of managers, all fail.
Their fans become more cringy and they rarely fill old Trafford anyway.
The club and it's fans are more concerned with how many fan channels and Twitter followers they have than winning things, top 4 is an achievement.
Never forget, they are the shite of Manchester. Fuck them all

You can tell when a rag manager is going to be sacked a message gets sent out sent to out to all media outlets and it’s a free for all for them to stick the knife in where as usually Ashton be working overtime to shut them all up!

Be interesting if they get Conti how he will use this group to park his bus because he another parked bus manager.

Glazers tried to buy an IPL cricket team today and were outbid by someone else

I was reading about that yesterday. It was a company run by just one of the brothers, forget which one, that was bidding. By all accounts the business was doing very well with a healthy profit. This goes someway to spoiling the myth on here that the family are struggling and having to bleed the rags dry to stay afloat. Which means...... they are bleeding them dry for the fun of it.

You can tell when a rag manager is going to be sacked a message gets sent out sent to out to all media outlets and it’s a free for all for them to stick the knife in where as usually Ashton be working overtime to shut them all up!

Be interesting if they get Conti how he will use this group to park his bus because he another parked bus manager.

All the briefing about how poor the training is and how Noddy doesn’t even take training. Someone in the playing staff ain’t happy and actively putting that info out there.

Once the dressing room doesn’t want you, basically you are toast. Feels very reminiscent to how Mourinho went and approaching the same part of the year. This Spurs game will be an interesting watch to see if the rag players actually put any effort in.

you think Mancini would give up his chance to take Italy to the world cup next year just to become a rag ?
Yes.

He would turn a slowly sinking ship into one that goes down faster than Katie Price on heat. And when it is mathematically impossible for them to avoid relegation he will do a press conference wearing his City scarf and a 93.20 t shirt. He won't say anything, just sit there laughing.
That would be a greater triumph than a poxy world cup

I had 5 of the mard twats texting me, one died and the other 4 lost their love for football and me taking the piss.

I had comments like

"I think you'll go the whole way" when we went down to the 3rd level.
"Happy new year" every time we went out if the cup in the 3rd round.

I still loved going to City , so it didn't worry me.

Now it seems I have fewer and fewer rags to take the piss out of. Lost interest in football lime you say.

They're turning on Neville now. So much for this "less toxic than Mourinho" legacy. Ronaldo throwing his hands up, Pogba getting sent off, no discipline, scrapping with each other in the media. Who the fuck would want this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.