United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stuck out a leg 22 years ago, therefore we should stick with him as a manager.
tu3xhUI.gif

I had comments like

"I think you'll go the whole way" when we went down to the 3rd level.
"Happy new year" every time we went out if the cup in the 3rd round.

I still loved going to City , so it didn't worry me.

Now it seems I have fewer and fewer rags to take the piss out of. Lost interest in football lime you say.
It seems to be a recurring theme. The Rags who have relished sticking the knife in me over the years, are “no longer interested in football”. Must be some kind of mass exodus going on as the rats leave the sinking ship

They're turning on Neville now. So much for this "less toxic than Mourinho" legacy. Ronaldo throwing his hands up, Pogba getting sent off, no discipline, scrapping with each other in the media. Who the fuck would want this job.

I’d do it. And then they’d be begging for Ole to come back

Deluded “expert” rag fanzine guy was doing ok this morning when discussing the situation at OT on Sky UNTIL asked who would replace OGS & his comments were that if Guardiola & Klopp fancy a step up then this is their chance to join United.
But he was serious! They are a deluded lot - almost Scientologist-like. Brainwashed.

All the briefing about how poor the training is and how Noddy doesn’t even take training. Someone in the playing staff ain’t happy and actively putting that info out there.

Once the dressing room doesn’t want you, basically you are toast. Feels very reminiscent to how Mourinho went and approaching the same part of the year. This Spurs game will be an interesting watch to see if the rag players actually put any effort in.

Yep at the moment looks like they sticking with him but lose to us and he be off.

The glazers missed out on buying a ipl cricket team wonder why they going into ipl? Glazer don’t use there own money either so must of got loans or a backer!

Wonder if our owner would buy into a cricket franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.