United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frightening. I just used Google on my phone to see if clubs were allowed to change numbers. I didn't put any player or team in. The first answer directly related to PR7. Now you clever ones will say that is because everyone is asking the same question, (algorithms?)
Anyway the answer was no.......but the rags may ask for special dispensation for this to be allowed.

I ain't holding my breath.

How the fcuk are they getting £30 million from Leeds for that Welsh lad who can run fast?

Frightening. I just used Google on my phone to see if clubs were allowed to change numbers. I didn't put any player or team in. The first answer directly related to PR7. Now you clever ones will say that is because everyone is asking the same question, (algorithms?)
Anyway the answer was no.......but the rags may ask for special dispensation for this to be allowed.

I ain't holding my breath.
Blue Mist. Do you really care?

The prancing cash machine has not gone to the swamp to watch the Welsh road runner wear his number. That problems sorted.

The scum and Ronald O both need the shirt on Ronald Os back so it will happen.

he will be a giant circus attraction. I’m so pleased he’s not with us.

How the fcuk are they getting £30 million from Leeds for that Welsh lad who can run fast?
I thought he was turning into a decent player. Massive downgrade from James to Sancho based on that Wolves game. Fred and Sancho turned in truly shocking performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.