United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand the bloke but he'll score loads for United
Against Norwich and Arsenal, yes. #flattrackbully.

Had to laugh the other day when I heard Paddy Power guy on Talkshite pushing 6-1 for him to score in both Manchester derbies. He’ll get nowt v Chelski and Dippers and I’ll be disappointed if he scores against us.

its funny that the most fouled player in the premier league jack grealish will be over taken within 6months with ronadlo the winker. forget VAR in the box one drop of sweat on ronadlo and its a pen and possible red card

in the 3 games we have seen already the officials stance on grealish now at city is diving

I think this episode with PR7 going back to the swamp shows the pisscan’s continuing obsession with little City.
How true that is. No way were City getting their grubby little paws on this guy....at whatever cost. It's been rumoured he's on £480 k/wk AFTER TAX...approx £850k gross...imagine the shirt sales though. The pisscan's got that club and the management in his pocket.

Against Norwich and Arsenal, yes. #flattrackbully.

Had to laugh the other day when I heard Paddy Power guy on Talkshite pushing 6-1 for him to score in both Manchester derbies. He’ll get nowt v Chelski and Dippers and I’ll be disappointed if he scores against us.

He won't even play. It'll be the usual midfield of The Scottish Maldini, Fred the Red, Nemanja Static, a Bollard and a Midi skip full of old car parts. With Rashford up top.

Thankfully our fringe players are either now playing shit hot or are in prison so we should sneak a 1-0 past the cunts

FAO Crustanoid

Sp15-man-city-1024x576.jpg

Tosser

How true that is. No way were City getting their grubby little paws on this guy....at whatever cost. It's been rumoured he's on £480 k/wk AFTER TAX...approx £850k gross...imagine the shirt sales though. The pisscan's got that club and the management in his pocket.
They get their shirt money off Adidas,that's it.....bar a few pennies.

Can't stand the bloke but he'll score loads for United

He'll score a lot for them, but he'll make them worse as a team. The team will be built around him, with a lot of emphasis on crosses into the box. It could work for them and it might get them a trophy, but players like Greenwood, Sancho and Rashford will suffer. Long term, I think it will be a bad thing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.