United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a job for a rag. Mid 40s.

he went on to tell me about the film Keeper! And how hed never heard the story before and couldnt believe it was true.

sums the cunts up. How can any fan if that age of never heard of trautman? Insular freaks
It’s not called The Trautmann Final for nothing.

Rags are fucking morons!

BBC article on their footy page now....."why is ronaldos man u return not on uktv?".

Give me a fcking break, as an unbiased news outlet(lol) there must be better things related to football to write about............please barcodes can you shut these pampering twats up on saturday.

I know alty is reffing and I know your manager is shit and I know you are shit(and backstabbing) and they will deffo get a pen should it be required, but would be funny as fck if you beat em or got a point.

They have always been scum.

They will always be scum.

I hope that answers your question.
I knew the answers to both questions but hoped that the answers to both were yes as opposed to yes and what charges?

BBC article on their footy page now....."why is ronaldos man u return not on uktv?".

Give me a fcking break, as an unbiased news outlet(lol) there must be better things related to football to write about............please barcodes can you shut these pampering twats up on saturday.

I know alty is reffing and I know your manager is shit and I know you are shit(and backstabbing) and they will deffo get a pen should it be required, but would be funny as fck if you beat em or got a point.

They should be on U.K gold for their nostalgia and yearning for it to be 25 years ago.

I know, Sky, BT did not choose the game hence why everyone knows why its not on TV but Sky are now showing the highlights at 5.15, they have never done that before based on 1 game only.

The coverage he has had has been well over the top. Fact is Juventus were desperate to get rid, he was offered to us and PSG and we both said no, and only Rags were left to pay 800k a week wages, which itself has had little coverage.

if we had signed him, there would not be a tenth of the coverage the Rags have had, instead his wages would be the main headline in all stories.

Zero chance of Newcastle getting anything with Alty there just incase. Price comparison between the 2 teams will be about 500 million difference but again wont be mentioned in the same way as its never 80 million Maguire, 75 million Sanscho, 90 million Pogba, 800k a week Ronaldo but the exact same media who ignore all of this always say 100 million Grealish

Lol, just been to my suppliers and one of the resident rags there asked me what I thought about ronaldos bebut being banned!!!! Why, whats he done I asked, nothing, its banned because you cant watch 3pm games live, fcking stupid rule. Who has said this I asked, and he got his phone out to show me a blog or whatever its called by that goldbridge twat.

I see I said, but what about all the previous 3pm debuts there has ever been in football, I never heard the word banned involved with those. Thats different he said, no one cares about them!!, well you can always debut him in a televised game if its that important to you I said,but he wasnt impressed.

You can watch 3pm games all over the world he said, well, the majority of your fans will be happy then I said.

How far up themselves are these people, I honestly think that being an entitled twat is now a requirement to being a rag. They now have to glean their "glory" from things other than winning, this includes transfers, stock market figures, fan numbers etc etc and this is how the media keep them happy, hoping that they will be successful again soon.

Heres to their barren spell lasting a long long time.

Regarding the 3pm blackout here, I always assumed that it was so that match goers wouldnt decide to watch at home instead, thus protecting matchday revenues, and this is why you can watch from abroad as they assume youre not a matchgoer. He didnt seem to take this onboard though, cant see beyond his own reflected glory opportunity.
Your idiot acquaintance should be grateful that the BBC has picked it for its live commentary game, after previously choosing our match against Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.