United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your idiot acquaintance should be grateful that the BBC has picked it for its live commentary game, after previously choosing our match against Leicester.

Is the City game not on the radio at all now? I assume Xtra will be covering the cricket.

Your idiot acquaintance should be grateful that the BBC has picked it for its live commentary game, after previously choosing our match against Leicester.
WHOA!!!!! call him all the idiots you like, but less of the acquaintance please, I go there as it helps me to earn a living, thats all:)

Bloody hell - Marcus Rashford is up for an award on tonight's TV Awards on ITV.

They get on TV even when they're not actually in the current XI.

The Ronaldo Wankathon on Sky Sports has reached all time Bukake Levels.
That CGI of the **** doing a VInny pose in front of an empty Old Toilet is the most cringeworthy shite I have seen in some time.
Every guest they have on or interview is asked what do they think of him coming back to United.
Nearly every guest is introduced as a United fan to get their opinion.
On the football show this morning they had an ex Ragette goalkeeper who gushed none stop for an hour - no doubt her seat was wet when the show finished.
The whole thing is embarrassing and sickening at the same time the sycophantic wankers.

Reactions: mat
The Ronaldo Wankathon on Sky Sports has reached all time Bukake Levels.
That CGI of the **** doing a VInny pose in front of an empty Old Toilet is the most cringeworthy shite I have seen in some time.
Every guest they have on or interview is asked what do they think of him coming back to United.
Nearly every guest is introduced as a United fan to get their opinion.
On the football show this morning they had an ex Ragette goalkeeper who gushed none stop for an hour - no doubt her seat was wet when the show finished.
The whole thing is embarrassing and sickening at the same time the sycophantic wankers.

Let's see if they're still wanking when he's got young Premier League footballers running rings around him and defenders have the **** in their pockets.

Calling it now. Hell have 5 goals in 30 games and be shipped out to the MLS next year.

Let's see if they're still wanking when he's got young Premier League footballers running rings around him and defenders have the **** in their pockets.

Calling it now. Hell have 5 goals in 30 games and be shipped out to the MLS next year.
Hope not. That's at least 6 months of Sky sports material right there. Be like watching the full last day of the transfer window on loop. They'll stretch it longer than Rio's gob. Fuckall I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.