United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s definitely playing just seen him boarding the coach

Attachments

• F249D918-3F65-4D3D-BC94-696C8C059F61.jpeg
    F249D918-3F65-4D3D-BC94-696C8C059F61.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 47
You know he will get a hat trick just let it be, if he so wanted to sign for them, why didn’t they offer the same deal, no transfer fee and the same wages? They got rinsed and are in full denial, sure he’s added loads to the stock market money, but the Glazers will only benefit, they sell out (allegedly) so won’t make anymore on attendances, shirt sale, yep they get a percentage but they’ll need that to pay his wages. Ibrahimovich, Cavanai, Ronaldo there’s a theme here, old players get a last big pay day and they are too blind to see it.

Steve Bruce has been done so many times by the scum he doesnt even bother with lube anymore! I expect a nice case or two of good wine wrapped in a red bow with a nice bundle of 50s tucked in there will ease the pain Allegedly.

You know he will get a hat trick just let it be, if he so wanted to sign for them, why didn’t they offer the same deal, no transfer fee and the same wages? They got rinsed and are in full denial, sure he’s added loads to the stock market money, but the Glazers will only benefit, they sell out (allegedly) so won’t make anymore on attendances, shirt sale, yep they get a percentage but they’ll need that to pay his wages. Ibrahimovich, Cavanai, Ronaldo there’s a theme here, old players get a last big pay day and they are too blind to see it.

^ the truth but one the media dont want to narrate as it doesnt generate clicks

I keep seeing references to the Ole being in charge at the swamp, don't they realise there is a new partnership at the helm: 'The Pisscan and Ronaldo?
Because believe me it will be these two that picks the team and decides the tactic (yep, singular). Other clubs may play a 4-4-2 formation, or a variant on it: others still will go 5 across the back, each club will set out the tactics that are best suited to their players' strengths, which is why from now on the rags tactics will be 'pass it to Ronaldo'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Bruce has been done so many times by the scum he doesnt even bother with lube anymore! I expect a nice case or two of good wine wrapped in a red bow with a nice bundle of 50s tucked in there will ease the pain Allegedly.
Ronaldo to come on around 60 mins with utd 3 up after Newcastle have been shafted with decisions - Bruce will no doubt still stand up to shake fake ronaldo's hand

Bruce's visits to Old Scrofula have never been painful, He's always left The Swamp with the biggest fuckin' grin of the weekend.

There was a time where I was bullied at school by rags and even went has far has the pile of pennies hosted by city players at the beech tree in cheadle (I think I was a very small boy then in the early sixties) and their was only five of us outside the pub waiting for a bit of glamour and the whole estate said u city fans have have to stand in the corner of the car park cos we are United. God I fucking hate them bastards the older I get. But remember this we helped that shithouse of a club out after the war. Unfortunately their cockney Johnny reds don’t see it that way. Love United hate Manchester shit.
It's their turn to suck it up now and they don't like it.
Just smile and turn your back.
You've got to laugh, they're spending fortunes in a vain attempt to buy the league.

LCHU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.