United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think how difference things would be right now if he had (as he very nearly did) join us instead. It would be a complete antithesis of the current situation, where there is excitement there would be anger, where is annoyance there would be bemusement. Just thinking about that is entertainment enough, not that I wanted here anywhere, but it would have been funny. A bit like Adebayor against Arsenal.
When the fanfare has died down and the world class performances don’t appear.......I will be happy in the knowledge that he is costing them a fortune whilst doing his utmost to destroy any team spirit the rags have left.....

My prediction? Ole to go before Ronaldo does.....

When the fanfare has died down and the world class performances don’t appear.......I will be happy in the knowledge that he is costing them a fortune whilst doing his utmost to destroy any team spirit the rags have left.....

My prediction? Ole to go before Ronaldo does.....
Great points pal. I would be happy in the knowledge that they did this to themselves in the effort to match us, a little like Allison and Swales did in the late 70s to us.

Ronaldo starting is on the main BBC News website.

If there's a more plastic, glory hunting, day tripping support, half and half, out of town, support, bar the Dippers, who are a close 2nd, I've yet to see it.

The Daily United.

0387-F252-5-E7-C-42-BB-85-DD-52818-FDE1-EE4.jpg

Owen Hargreaves saying Ronaldo is potentially going to get the best service he’s even had at a football club…..

Wtf, Radio Manchester gone full on Rag now.
Live commentary of the Rag warm up.

Wouldn't believe they have commentary of our game at 1500, not mentioned it yet.

They do realise the plastic Rags have never heard of Radio Msnchester don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.