United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fanfare has died down and the world class performances don’t appear.......I will be happy in the knowledge that he is costing them a fortune whilst doing his utmost to destroy any team spirit the rags have left.....

My prediction? Ole to go before Ronaldo does.....

Keep telling yourself that. I can't stand those cxnts or any of their players but that's straight delusion. The rags won't mind one bit about the money, they would make it up in social media frenzy, selling sponsorships and kits and making a ton in stock market. The only way he would damage them is a bad dressing room, Cavani Rashford not getting game time etc.. Again this is just hope.
Let's hope he flops hard, doing it week in week out is going to be difficult in this league.

Two on his second debut...whatever that is.

Its great for us.

The more he scores, the more he has to play, the more reliant they are on him....the bigger his say in the team......the more unhappy the ‘team’......the greater the disruption and ultimately the worse they play...

I'm afraid all of that is wishful thinking mate. We shouldn't make the same mistake as them 10yrs back and write them off. They're a serious threat now, we need to wake up. Sign a proper striker in January and go for the league at all costs. All of this our fault for not paying over the odds and be a bully in the market like we want to be seen as good guys.
Ronaldo winning them the league is my worst nightmare.

The rags at work were giddy this morning. I had City bingo thrown at me; oil money, etc, etc.

However, I confused at least one of them, when I said, "There’s only one team in Manchester".
"Eh?", he asked.
"Your lot play in Trafford," I explained.

I'm afraid all of that is wishful thinking mate. We shouldn't make the same mistake as them 10yrs back and write them off. They're a serious threat now, we need to wake up. Sign a proper striker in January and go for the league at all costs. All of this our fault for not paying over the odds and be a bully in the market like we want to be seen as good guys.
Ronaldo winning them the league is my worst nightmare.
My sentiments exactly. And we won't be able to be the good guys in the market for much longer; the dynamics have changed and we have to change our policy accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.