United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two on his second debut...whatever that is.

Its great for us.

The more he scores, the more he has to play, the more reliant they are on him....the bigger his say in the team......the more unhappy the ‘team’......the greater the disruption and ultimately the worse they play...
Personally I wish they didn't have him, I can't see many of there players complaining if he helps win them a league medal.

I'm afraid all of that is wishful thinking mate. We shouldn't make the same mistake as them 10yrs back and write them off. They're a serious threat now, we need to wake up. Sign a proper striker in January and go for the league at all costs. All of this our fault for not paying over the odds and be a bully in the market like we want to be seen as good guys.
Ronaldo winning them the league is my worst nightmare.
I'm afraid all of that is wishful thinking mate. We shouldn't make the same mistake as them 10yrs back and write them off. They're a serious threat now, we need to wake up. Sign a proper striker in January and go for the league at all costs. All of this our fault for not paying over the odds and be a bully in the market like we want to be seen as good guys.
Ronaldo winning them the league is my worst nightmare.
Great post mate and I'm afraid it's something that cannot happen.

Just got back from walking the dogs where I bumped into a young lad who lives on the street , he’s about 11 years old a decent lad and we always have the craic about city and the rags . He was getting quite ecstatic about the rags being top of the league when I asked hi if he was going to the open top bus celebration on Monday night round stretford , don’t think he’s quite grasped it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.