United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed my tits off - the CR7 shirts might be due a wash you giddy cunts.
Even if we got beaten tomorrow it will be from a decent side. Getting turned over by a bunch of chocolate makers and part time cuckoo clock sellers is well.....a fucking shit show! Noddys face in the interview was priceless the clueless twat.

The fecking 'Young Boys'!!!!! The rags were taking the piss out of them on Rag Cafe!! The Swiss cheese leauge they called it. You couldn't make this shit up. Fake Ronaldo scored a flukey goal and the game was won. Lolllllllllllllll! You don't win any trophies nowadays just with shirt sales. FACT!
The Shit Sale Tophy they’ve won it again (apologies but they ran out of “Rs” in September 2021)

Last edited:
I laughed my tits off - the CR7 shirts might be due a wash you giddy cunts.
Even if we got beaten tomorrow it will be from a decent side. Getting turned over by a bunch of chocolate makers and part time cuckoo clock sellers is well.....a fucking shit show! Noddys face in the interview was priceless the clueless twat.
images (2).jpeg

He didn’t actually say that though. I’d take losing to them every game for the rest of my life if it meant finishing above them and winning trophies. Fuck them.
I'm a firm believer in both outcomes being able to exist side by side - as soon the penny drops with Guardiola how much of an own goal it is for the fanbase (as it should be), the fixture will become an absolute no contest in my humble opinion.

I shan't be holding my breath........... ;-)

Interesting over on sad cafe, a snapshot of reactions comes to the conclusion that Ole is a shit manager, Ronaldo is now old and slow , Pogba is just an overpaid show pony,and who the fuck paid Linegards train fare back from wet spam ? But overall it seems that Ronaldo will get the bus driver his P45 once he turns the dressing room against him, and that will be the quickest thing Ronaldo does in a red shirt .

Interesting over on sad cafe, a snapshot of reactions comes to the conclusion that Ole is a shit manager, Ronaldo is now old and slow , Pogba is just an overpaid show pony,and who the fuck paid Linegards train fare back from wet spam ? But overall it seems that Ronaldo will get the bus driver his P45 once he turns the dressing room against him, and that will be the quickest thing Ronaldo does in a red shirt .
Ole cannot be allowed to resign from the coaching position. He doesn't seem to be doing a lot of coaching, but he must stay.

Probably one of my first observations on the signing, the expectations will go up and he will have to be competing and winning tournaments - he will be shown up as the charlatan that he is.

Errrrrrr, I mean SOO - he's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.