United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near as funny as ours, failure copying
City copied off somebody else so not sure we can gloat too much about originality.
That said I've no wish to watch anything utd related so no idea if it's funny or not.
I know the final score made me piss my pants laughing so that's good enough for me.

Gettin
BBC posting tweets on their Champions League aftermath page that are highly critical of OGS. I think they want to get rid of him.
Must admit getting a little worried. Time to get the "SOO" and "In Ole we trust" campaigns going again.

City copied off somebody else so not sure we can gloat too much about originality.
That said I've no wish to watch anything utd related so no idea if it's funny or not.
I know the final score made me piss my pants laughing so that's good enough for me.
They copied it off us i mean and it is crap i did post a nice laughing gif when i found out the score at lunch time but seems that is not allowed , funny as fuck though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.