United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only saw the highlights of their Aston Villa game. Greenwood, Fernandes and Ronaldo look allergic to each other. They don't lack entertainment value.

In actuality they have a poor squad, City, Arsenal, then Liverpool and Chelsea are the top 4 now with the Arsenal slightly behind the powder blues.
Fuck me, well done against spurs, but one swallow does not a summer make as they say - especially as it's nearly October.

Rashford is nowhere near good enough to play for a team going for the title but has been publicised as a superstar footballer. His agent and publicist will have a lot of work to do as the unknowing masses, who only really know him from the publicity around the school meals thing, won’t understand how or why he is down the bottom of the pile at United.
Spot on. He’s a poor man’s Danny Welbeck.

United looked better last season with cavani upfront.
it’s now becoming the Ronaldo show, every camera shot, every reaction is about Ronaldo.
I can see the players getting pissed off with it especially stars like pogbad and penandes.
They will implode by January.
I honestly think Ronaldo wanted city but crumbled under the peer pressure once the rumours got leaked. He knows he had a real shot of going out on a high at city and would of scored shit loads with our midfield and service.
Anyhow…. United have 2 seasons max to win something otherwise there star man will be nearly 40!! Hahahaha
It would be hilarious if he ended up having to play in the Europa.

I think the penny is now dropping for some United fans that Ronaldo was clearly a vanity signing, and doesn’t actually address the many issues in their squad. Signing players just to stop them joining City is not really part of a coherent transfer policy.
It worked once for Fergie when they got Van Persie - since then they have wasted an enormous amount of money on players we were (possibly interested in) supposedly to enhance their squad. Failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.