United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
not heard much about the ESL/Glazer protests since they spaffed a fortune on sancho and varane and got bent over by Ronaldo.

How much was the fine for the postponed match against the dippers?

Was asking my rag boss what had happened to the protests, he said they had stopped because they now have a voice on the board. Told him the voice should tell the Glazers to get rid of Ole and stop buying old men. Think the protests to save football are only a couple of defeats away from being reignited.

Lololololol

"the requisite growing pains of Solskjær’s nascent squad?"

He's been there nearly three years!

Solskjaer on 10th September asked who'd take their abnormally high number of penalties.

"I’ve had a chat with the two of them,” said Solskjaer. “We’ve got two players there that I’d trust with my life to put a penalty away and that’s a great position to be in"

Ha ha, what a sad sack.

I think the penny is now dropping for some United fans that Ronaldo was clearly a vanity signing, and doesn’t actually address the many issues in their squad. Signing players just to stop them joining City is not really part of a coherent transfer policy.
It also affects their future lineup and transfer policy
Probably sets them back two years

Definitely the case with Fred and Sanchez, jury still out on Maguire. Ronaldo will score loads for them but that salary is absurd for a 36 year old player they didn’t really need. Who is it supposedly “inflating the market” again?
To be fair they needed maguire or someone like him so that’s fair enough
Actually enjoyed watching Varane doing a Phil Jones fall up against Ollie Watkins!

Solskjaer on 10th September asked who'd take their abnormally high number of penalties.

"I’ve had a chat with the two of them,” said Solskjaer. “We’ve got two players there that I’d trust with my life to put a penalty away and that’s a great position to be in"

Ha ha, what a sad sack.

Christ they make so many excuses for them in that article. They have spent roundabout the same amount as City have on signings and wages over the last few years and are no where near our level.

Ha ha, what a sad sack.
I'm sure they'll get plenty of practise.

Definitely the case with Fred and Sanchez, jury still out on Maguire. Ronaldo will score loads for them but that salary is absurd for a 36 year old player they didn’t really need. Who is it supposedly “inflating the market” again?
Ronaldo will score in the less important games against naive defending. Eventually they'll realize he isnt doing it when it matters the most. Will be a fun show to watch. Sadly this will motivate them to go for Haaland in the summer , but on the bright side he would be an absolute moron to even consider such a chaotic team with no trophy in the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.