United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
United looked better last season with cavani upfront.
it’s now becoming the Ronaldo show, every camera shot, every reaction is about Ronaldo.
I can see the players getting pissed off with it especially stars like pogbad and penandes.
They will implode by January.
I honestly think Ronaldo wanted city but crumbled under the peer pressure once the rumours got leaked. He knows he had a real shot of going out on a high at city and would of scored shit loads with our midfield and service.
Anyhow…. United have 2 seasons max to win something otherwise there star man will be nearly 40!! Hahahaha

IMO, It was nothing to do with pressure, it was the fact City didn`t think he was worth anything near the money United offered. His ego would always lead him to the club who thought he was worth the most money.

Ronaldo will score in the less important games against naive defending. Eventually they'll realize he isnt doing it when it matters the most. Will be a fun show to watch. Sadly this will motivate them to go for Haaland in the summer , but on the bright side he would be an absolute moron to even consider such a chaotic team with no trophy in the last 5 years.
I'll look forward to seeing how they fit him into their current wage bill

I'll look forward to seeing how they fit him into their current wage bill

They will. And the fans & media will turn a blind eye yet again and accuse us of ruining football with money. Staggering really.

Can see him going there. Agent knows they can both make a killing and leave after 2 years. They United Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.