United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
4af2ac58ae87129a99bca24eb9ef1a4e.jpg
Fat fucking nonce

How thick is Dionne Dublin?

Just watching a you tube analysis of yesterdays hammering and the panel are waxing lyrical about Salah having a 30% conversion rate this season.

Dublin pipes up " I didnt get 30% in my whole career" .

How thick is Dionne Dublin?

Just watching a you tube analysis of yesterdays hammering and the panel are waxing lyrical about Salah having a 30% conversion rate this season.

Dublin pipes up " I didnt get 30% in my whole career" .
"Yes but Dionne, bet he cant make a 2 up 2 down with a garden full of old white goods in Rusholme sound positively welcoming. Know your place son, know yer place"

Hehe on edge of Wetherby/Leeds with no internet... Mrs Moon working upstairs, no pics and nothing iffy!!!! Oldest pub in country and 4 plastic rags in tap room with me.....so tempting....one turned off after 15 mins, one had 1-4 & cashed out, one moaning the pub was full of plastic dips from caravan site up the road on Sunday with no self awareness....etc. all think Conte is the answer. I may have to join the conversation but I'm trying not to be too cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.