United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely telling. They’ve signed Ronaldo in an attempt to keep up with us and it’s the signing that has widened the cracks and destroyed them. I bet the arrogant prick has got the whole dressing room in mutiny.

Nice.
Nobody could have seen this coming.... Oh, wait, EVERYONE saw this coming.

This is extremely telling. They’ve signed Ronaldo in an attempt to keep up with us and it’s the signing that has widened the cracks and destroyed them. I bet the arrogant prick has got the whole dressing room in mutiny.

Nice.
only thing they had was Ole's ability to set them up to counter-attack against bigger teams, with Ronaldo they lose a chunk of that.

Still expect him to get his "Rooney" goal against us just for the inevitable wankfest. We rarely seem to escape those bullshit moments.

only thing they had was Ole's ability to set them up to counter-attack against bigger teams, with Ronaldo they lose a chunk of that.

Still expect him to get his "Rooney" goal against us just for the inevitable wankfest. We rarely seem to escape those bullshit moments.
We owe them a tonking. They’ve been getting some right lucky results against us over the last few years. We’ve been better that them since Wembley 2011 and I can’t remember a derby since then when we weren’t the better team, whatever the result.

We owe them a tonking. They’ve been getting some right lucky results against us over the last few years. We’ve been better that them since Wembley 2011 and I can’t remember a derby since then when we weren’t the better team, whatever the result.
They pressed quite well in our home game against them last season; they won’t do that this year. They counter-attacked quite well in our home game the year before; they won’t do that this year. The last time we really slapped them about was 1st half Carabao SF at Swamp, and took foot off their throat 2nd half. It’s due. It’s a pity it’s not tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.