United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says in here that the rags have reservations regards Conte as Ronaldo won't suit his style of play,also says OGS will stay till the GPC says so.

It seems the talks have just begun and are going on still with other coaches. To salvage this unfortunat situation, United might do City a favor and get Rodgers. The two are made for each other. His mentioning 'character' and combining that with 'United DNA' should do wonders for their PR machine.
This will be a good yard stick. He clearly wants to come to us, not that I want him. If he doesn’t throw his hat into the ring that will be interesting.

This will be a good yard stick. He clearly wants to come to us, not that I want him. If he doesn’t throw his hat into the ring that will be interesting.
As a coach, there is a lot to like about him. He is technically astute. He is a winner, a rare commodity. His use of cliche is nauseating, but so is Guardiola's penchant. He mistakenly inserted himself into Sterling's contract situation at Liverpool, but he has mostly let the money people deal with money issues since then. He dealt with Gerrard's retirement tour as best as he could. The new guy at City will have to push aside De Bruyne as gracefully as possible. He didn't buy into the delusion of the deranged and violent mob, unlike Klopp. There is no guarantee, but he might do well enough. Despite these, I have my heart set on an even shinier toy, Luis Enrique. He should be available after World Cup.

Says in here that the rags have reservations regards Conte as Ronaldo won't suit his style of play,also says OGS will stay till the GPC says so.
Which confirms what we've all felt for a long time, the bullying despot IS back - and not only is he back but he has taken over the managerial duties as well.

As a person I have nothing against ole. He comes across as a decent enough chap: amicable and easy-going. But what sort of manager would allow this to happen? What sort of self-respecting coach in a position of authority at a club would tolerate this sort of interference? The club bringing back a former manager (and let's not forget, an 80 year old former manager with an all-too-apparent alcohol problem) to 'oversee' what you're doing?

I remember that sick note cûnt Robson when he was the so-called 'manager' at Middlesboro, he had to call in Terry Venables because the job was too much for him!
And this is what the rags seem to be doing to ole, basically saying: "You're out of your depth, but don't worry we've got someone to stand over you and watch your every move...your own former boss!"

It seems ole is being stripped of his self-respect, his dignity: his standing in the game is being systematically undermined - but in all fairness, this can only be allowed to happen with the permission of ole himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.