United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/12/17, not 16.
Happy to say that I was at all of them. I don't understand those City fans who say they won't set foot inside the Swamp. It's an almost guaranteed 3 points for us these days. Plus the beer is now dirt cheap - £3 a pint in the away end on Saturday. I love the Glazers even more than I used to!

Happy to say that I was at all of them. I don't understand those City fans who say they won't set foot inside the Swamp. It's an almost guaranteed 3 points for us these days. Plus the beer is now dirt cheap - £3 a pint in the away end on Saturday. I love the Glazers even more than I used to!
I’ve realised for some considerable time that the fastest way to your heart is cheap beer.

How sad have you got to be to wait about outside the ground to throw insults at our players like that. Fucking grow up.
I would be bothered about them they are making themselves look like fooking idiots ............... Fook me you been battered by your neighbours and you decide to try and make life better by hanging around for a hour to abuse players :) Fook me I would have either been sat in a pub or at home well and truly gutted ........... sadly Rag fans will find this amusing jeeeeeez how the mighty really have fallen

I would be bothered about them they are making themselves look like fooking idiots ............... Fook me you been battered by your neighbours and you decide to try and make life better by hanging around for a hour to abuse players :) Fook me I would have either been sat in a pub or at home well and truly gutted ........... sadly Rag fans will find this amusing jeeeeeez how the mighty really have fallen
Any adult would have pissed off long before City’s coach and players left the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.