United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your so called biggest fucking club in the whole world you get the best manager as all cost
united are not this so called big club they all think because the best managers don't want to go there simple

having to dig up somebody without any knowledge of premier league football speaks volumes of what type of club united are
ralf rangnick who. the brian horton of the blue side of manchester when he was picked as manager

None of our last three managers had any experience of the Premier League, when they arrived at Etihad.

For decades we all waited for the day when Fergusson would step down and utd would fall from that perch. TBH its been like a gift that just keeps giving since that date and it just carries on and on. Ole gets sacked and this nobody agrees to join after initially turning them down. LOL.

This is my go to thread when I need to brighten my day. So many funny posts. Cheers fellas.

For context, he wouldn't be on the list for Everton or West Ham as things stand right now.

The whole structure of the club is crumbling, this week they erected another tent next to the carpark so their women's team can get changed.

How fucking insulting is that.

They have signs inside Carrington stating relevant and non-relevant personnel only, leaving loads of workers pissed off and lost 40 per cent of staff in some departments over the last 12 months.

The stadium is representative of the club as a whole.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false veneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

They are done, they will never be back.

I expect not to see them win another league title in the next 30 years.

Good fucking riddance. I once said they are like a vampire, you need to open the curtains and get all the crucifixes out.

Even then, you need to make sure they are dead.

Man United will never die?

Do me a fucking favour, we have driven a stake through their rotten heart and not even a cosmetic transplant will bring them back to life.

Rest in Hell, it's supposedly a good resting place for a Red Devil.
i hope to fuck every single word of that is true mate, but if they actually get rid of these leech owners at some point they will be back to compete, i really hope its the hope that kills them

Fucking hilarious how they're rewriting history with this fella.

Klopp has been on record as saying his biggest influences are Sacchi and Frank.

Having lived and worked in Germany, I chatted to a few ex-colleagues about this appointment. Everyone I've spoken to finds it hilarious how the British press have totally over-inflated thus guy's legacy.

One journo friend pitched him as a less talented Damien Comolli. Decent eye for a player but will get found out at an elite level.
Yeah but is he better than Ole? I hope he gets a bit of an upturn out of them, starting with beating Chavs. But finishing 5th would be great. And then they will bin him off in the summer.

Will be out this weekend where I will be told about Rangnicks tactics and how all the top coaches copy his methods and what a good read his book is
I will reply bollocks all you know is what sky sports are telling you.
Have you're own opinion for christ sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.