United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating Burnley at the swamp is the new metric for being singled out as one of the best teams in all the world.

Cavani is another one for doing that, in fact all united players celebrate each and every goal as though they've just scored a 90th minute worldie to win the CL final, I honestly think they must be contractually obliged to do it for the benefit of the cameras.

Every time one of them scores even the simplest or scrappiest of tap ins they run around like deranged lunatics, screaming and leaping and punching the air or striking a pose like they're some form of supreme being to receive the adulation of the supporters.
They don’t score many that’s why!

Our boys break English records you see.

I've finally tracked down how Woody's last manager appointment came about, he was perusing the web and stumbled across:
1640952552161.png
He started at the top and worked his way down

Pep - bloody City always beating us
Pesser - damn he's dead
Feldkamp - hmm maybe 87 is a bit old, though he might be good to replace Maguire
Klopp - Maybe he'd be interested in a job share next year
Conte - Bloody Harry Kane teams, and their flashy stadium
Mourinho - ah, heh, heyho... I'll learn from my mistakes one day , lol
Revie - damn he's dead
Zidane - bloody git won't answer the phone.
Simeone - rude, didn't stop laughing for 5 minutes
Rangnick - Yeeesssssss suiieeeeeeee, but who the hell is he, nevermind, got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.