United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyve got a big squad, but I wouldn’t say talented. I wouldn’t take a single one of their players over ours, they’ve pissed away so much money but got the square route of fuck all to show for it. The profile of the players they get is wrong, everyone of them seems to come with an ego or doesn’t want to work hard enough.

A sacked manager and an interim manager has shown that the players are the reason they are in this mess. They won’t listen to new ideas or new approaches, which is telling considering there are players digging the manager out after 6 weeks in charge.

This new guy they get in the summer, you wouldn’t fancy being him having to go in and sort the mess out. They are a long way from being a threat to us, let’s hope the people in charge at City keep the pressure on and grind them into the ground.
Agreed. Football at the top level is a small world and people talk. MU is a toxic shit hole of a club, its not the choice destination for players, they go there for the money and keep their heads down. That is why they pay such high wages for sub standard players who don't seem to care. They play like they want out. So many like this in recent years - Sanchez, Di Maria, Pogba. They just aren't happy being there and it shows.

They have a massive task turning it round as they are accumulating shit players and when they buy a decent player they turn them to shit.

Or maybe Ronaldo has poisoned the dressing room and that is the problem
I agree that he is most likely very hard to work with but if he was in a decent squad, under a strong manager and all he had to do was wallow in the glory of scoring a shitload of goals with the minimum of effort, he'd be much easier to handle.

I'm glad we never got to try it but I bet Ronaldo at City would not have been poisonous at all. People might have likened him to the likes of Lampard or Vieira and having a future as a great manager ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.