United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks one summer could fix them (I know you don’t mate), I have a bridge in my home town to sell them.

Team: shit.
Wage structure: shit.
Cost of new players: shit.
Manager: shit.
Coaches: shit.
Ownership: shit.
Stadium: shit.
Academy/youth development: shit.
Balance sheet: shit.
FFP: shit.
COVID: shit.

Position relative to top Prem clubs on most of these fronts (and this the clincher — whatever improvements they make they have to hope everyone else does nothing): Oh shit.

It is going to take YEARS of wandering in the desert for them to fix these problems. YEARS. And each year they don’t start addressing them adds ANOTHER year. Have they started addressing ANY of them?

Nope.

They’re blind to the depth and breadth of the issues. Even if they “fix” one problem one season, the rest of the problems increase the rot. And they still think changing a manager out or dumping Ronaldo and Slabhead will be the magic pill? LO-fucking-L.

I have only one worry: the Glazers sell the little red cash cow whose udder they are wringing with all their might to someone who decides to invest heavily in the reclamation job.
One thing they are not shit at

Being scousers:

Ehps92TXgAEWceP.jpg

They always have the potential best players in the world, Macheda being another example who vanished without trace, Luke Chadwick was another and so on and so on, pmsl
Yup, they also had that Jazzy Jeff or whatever his name was, I remember ratboy neville saying he was the real deal.

I love the shirt sales myth pedalled by reds.
“already covered his fee and wages in shirt sales”

no you havent. You havent received one extra penny above the deal agreed with adidas
Are the names on the back of the shirts part of the deal? Perhaps Adidas do supply some to shops with names already applied but don't the big souvenir shop do them on demand charging for the letters and the affixing?

Buffon recently said Ronaldo ruined the team in Turin, it's all about adapting the whole team to his needs while neglecting the rest of the team and tactics to beat the opposition, Juve regressed and United are doing the same for a guy approaching 40 years old.
Such a fucking shame!

Folks that want Greenwood, or would have him at least, strike me as the kind that would have taken Martial at one point..
I'd say Martial has, and always has had, considerably more to his game than Greenwood, it's just he's a he's a lazy, sulky knickers.

ALL Greenwood is capable of is selfishly shooting whenever he finds himself with the ball at his feet in and around the area and some of those speculative shots have very occasionally made it into the back of the net.

He has no other notable footballing ability and offers nothing else to the team what so ever.

If anyone thinks one summer could fix them (I know you don’t mate), I have a bridge in my home town to sell them.

Team: shit.
Wage structure: shit.
Cost of new players: shit.
Manager: shit.
Coaches: shit.
Ownership: shit.
Stadium: shit.
Academy/youth development: shit.
Balance sheet: shit.
FFP: shit.
COVID: shit.

Position relative to top Prem clubs on most of these fronts (and this the clincher — whatever improvements they make they have to hope everyone else does nothing): Oh shit.

It is going to take YEARS of wandering in the desert for them to fix these problems. YEARS. And each year they don’t start addressing them adds ANOTHER year. Have they started addressing ANY of them?

Nope.

They’re blind to the depth and breadth of the issues. Even if they “fix” one problem one season, the rest of the problems increase the rot. And they still think changing a manager out or dumping Ronaldo and Slabhead will be the magic pill? LO-fucking-L.

I have only one worry: the Glazers sell the little red cash cow whose udder they are wringing with all their might to someone who decides to invest heavily in the reclamation job.

Their debt is great though. You have to give them credit for that.

8-)

Yup, they also had that Jazzy Jeff or whatever his name was, I remember ratboy neville saying he was the real deal.
There were even calls in the media for him to be fast tracked to British nationality so he could lead England in whatever the next tournament was.
Journalists being paid good money for such stupid ideas without any detriment to their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.