United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they're not, they matter as a player but they're more common to average players than anything Messi does.

Call him highly skilful all you like, it doesn't change the fact that he constantly passes to the opposition these days, has a dogshit first touch, can't dribble. Now, he was better in his prime admittedly. He was passable at these things, but you called him the GREATEST FOOTBALLER OF ALL TIME. There's a massive chasm between being a decent or ok passer or dribbler and being the best of all time, lol.

You can say he remains a highly skilful player all you like, but watch him play and the ball bounces off him as often as it does Lukaku and he looks so stiff and robotic on the ball. I think you're just lazily repeating things because he's considered one of the best players ever so you don't wanna analyse his game properly. He's really not skilful any more at all, and even if he was, he can't lace Messi, pele, Maradona, Zidane's boots in terms of sheer footballing talent outside of goalscoring, so based on the claim you made, it's irrelevant even if he was highly skilful. Being apparently very skilful doesn't make him Maradona, who was a genius and an alien.
Where did I say he was the greatest footballer of all time? I said there’s an arguable case that he is. There is a clear distinction between the two and CAPITALISING what I’ve said doesn’t alter that in any way. I think you need to improve your comprehension skills, and respond in a calmer way to points you disagree with, rather than lazily calling me ’lazy’, before trying to engage in a debate with myself, as I get very well paid to do this for a living.

Anyway, I’ll bid you good day as I’ve got about 12 hours work to do.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

I am convinced the rags' recruitment policy includes having to look as though you should be kicked in every time you walk on the pitch. They have so many players that I would happily want to physically damage whenever I saw them they would end up with no playing staff whatsoever. That sour, rat-faced weasel Penandez yesterday, shrieking and bawling like some teenage girl in one of those American slasher movies from the 80's every time an opposition player went near him. Launching himself into the air and somersaulting like some semi-human catherine wheel on bonfire night.

It must be indelibly stamped into every rag players' DNA that they must be hideously ugly, facially-deformed, and have a long background of being a çunt.

No other explanation.

How did Ronnie play yesterday ; )

Manchester United value 29-year-old England centre-back Phil Jones at £15m, with Burnleyand Newcastle interested in a move. (Star)

fecking lol Shirley some mistake with the valuation.
Operation - sell our shit to Newcastle begins.
That £15 million, based on ONE appearance in two years!!! Honestly, if they sell him for anymore than £ 5 million there should be an investigation.

Red Cafe this morning is priceless!!

As a Yank and not exposed to the over-hyped football press of England's journalism, I have a serious question; who will get to write the tell-all documentation of the great collapse in Salford? I realize it will not be in the GPC's lifetime, but who will be the first to do it?

I see Fernandes is back to being world class after a decent performance against a mid table team.

Martial now refuting Wreck it’s claims he refused to play.

and this on gossip:
interim boss Ralf Rangnick has grown frustrated with Manchester United's reluctance to back him in the transfer window and is concerned over how much influence he will hold when he begins his two-year consultancy role in the summer

Why would he expect to sign players as an interim manager, surely the new manager would want his own.
They should do a sit com based on the Rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.