United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got told couple of days ago by a red it’s easier to win CL now as top teams in Europe are shit and there’s no teams like Peps Barca or Ronaldos Madrid

pointed out United never beat a Peps Barca or a Ronaldo Madrid on way to winning it so was it easy to win it when they did ?

“you know what I mean “ was the reply

Bitterness really does make you immune from embarrassing yourself

I don’t believe Ronaldo ever had any intention of joining City last summer - and City will have known that if true.

His plan was for the ‘emotional homecoming’ with the Rags, and our name/interest was clearly used to push them into a deal with limited time left in the window. They have previous for ‘hijacking’ moves for players we’ve shown an interest in, like Sanchez, Fred and Maguire, so it’s a fair assumption that they would jump if they thought we were after him.

I don’t believe we were behind this, so all the stuff about planting a disruptive influence in their dressing room is pure embellishment - it will have been his agent, who stood to benefit most.

But it’s an interesting coincidence that, on the same trip in which Mendes flew to Manchester to close the Ronaldo deal, he also paid a visit to City and agreed extensions for both Dias and Ederson.

The conspiracy minded among us could well surmise that we were happy to scratch his back - allowing him to use our name in the papers to push the Ronaldo deal over the line - if he was willing to prioritise the deals we wanted to secure for two pivotal players.
Who cares? He went there and he's a rapidly aging tw#t. No need for all the John Le Carre plot guessing.

What are they protesting against again ?

Biggest wage bill in English football

Spent the most money over the past 10 years

every managerial appointment they have made since Slurgie was acclaimed by every last one of them…until it turned to shit

outside of busby and Slurgie they are what they are now, decent cup team with a couple of trophies each decade

they have just reverted to the mean

The real reason they are up in arms is that this isn’t what they signed up for when they sucked the Red Devil’s cock all them years ago

sorry chaps it’s now time to swallow
I have a nursery ryhme they can all join in with whilst protesting.

U.N.I.T.E.D. THAT SPELLS FUCKING SHITE TO ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.