United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you on about?

One of three things is happening here;

a) you’re Rolf Rangnick and have mistakenly posted your report on bluemoon instead of sending it to Joel

b) you’re Gary Neville and think you’ve found another platform to spout your bollocks

c) you’ve dropped out of your sports science course at uni and was sat bored in the box room of your parents’ house when sky broke the news.
I never read his version of war and peace but given you a like anyway :-)

Haha when Paradise is going against all things raggy you know they're really in the shit
They are in the shit at present, right up above their waists. I actually think these two (ten Hag and Rangnick) can turn things right around if they can be in control and changes can be made to the overall structure of the club.

The owners have supported the club in the markets, but they have bought poorly and that needs a total overhaul.

If Ferguson is involved in the day-to-day stuff, then he needs to be removed and confined to the stands on a game day. His day has gone.

Rangnick has eluded to a clear out of the present squad and the sooner that's done the better, because these lot are rank and will go nowhere (so I hope they stay). I think Ronaldo will go, A, because there will be no CL for him there and B, he won't fit the new style of play and will be baggage. Pogba will be gone, doesn't deliver and I suspect the wrong character for the dressing room. Rashford's days have gone and the others apart from one or two are simply not good enough for the way they will play. They need a strong 'leader' like Kompany, De Bruyne, Milner or Azpilicueta to bridge between the manager and players. What have they got now, Maguire vs Ronaldo!!

IF.......they get a free rein to do things as they want, then I can see comparisons to Liverpool, where Klopp came in with his vision and was supported by the owners (albeit with-in their own business model). Klopp had the advantage of a decent base to start from, whereas these poor buggers have a total shambles.

Results obviously wouldn't come immediately, but IF they are allowed to build and develop, then they could easily be a very competitive team in the forthcoming seasons..........unfortunately.

I'll be honest, at present I'm quite enjoying watching them squirm, it's long overdue.

It seems Ten Hag said he would come to the rags but he wanted his staff, McClaren and the other fellah. The rags said no, you use the idiots at the club....... the Telegraph for one are reporting this.
Soooooooo, did the rags announce him as manager before an agreement was made about the assistants? If so it shows how badly they are run.
First, why would you want a manager but not his assistants?
Second, was the announcement made to hide the dipper result and so Ten Hag simply told them, 'either I get my assistants or I don't come and you will look bigger idiots than you are.
It really is comedy gold at The Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.