United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise the Dippers these days more than the Rags, but there's an abundance of cheer when The Theatre of Screams is subjected to a home defeat.
Sometimes I feel like that, but then have to remind myself that if the Rags were our main rivals in the way the Dippers are now... would I despise the Rags more than I currently despise the Dippers... 100% YES !!

My intense hatred of all things rag is part of my DNA. It cannot be altered in any way because despising those bastards is a part of me, like my favourite foods, favourite beer (all of 'em), favourite tv programmes, etc.
Hating the dippers is a relatively new experience for me because they are only a transient irritation, been in the footballing wilderness for so long most people outside of their cultish bubble viewed them as an irrelevance: a team that had their day many many years ago and were no longer among England's elite. And I dare say once they go back to being mid-table mediocrity again I won't be giving them a second thought.

But it's a different case with those other plastic çunts who also play in red. My intense dislike and animosity towards that club and its followers was as strong and as vibrant a part of me long before the umbilical cord was severed.
I expect the midwife even said to my mum: "Congratulations Mrs KentBlue, you have given birth to one of the most blinkered, bigoted, prejudiced rag-haters this side of the equator has ever seen. Well done. He's going to grow up infested with dogmatic hatred for any and all things rag."
And my mum would have smiled down at me proudly and said: "That's my boy!"

The rags were awful last night so they have to look at themselves. Poor decision on the pen though, hard for them to complain to much as that is about 9-1 in there favor for dodgy decisions so far this season.

How sweet was it to listen to that deluded rag commentator on bt. I think he called it one of the worst decisions ever or along those lines. Its a poor decision but it did hit his arm that's just rag propaganda. Also making out the tackle on Antony a stonewall red, a foul that was a lesser version than what Trippier did to KDB and the whole media said right to overturn.

Is it just me or does that Antony look like he is trying to be a ****? Reminds me of Richarlison, will fit right in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.