United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read their match report on the BBC website. It's the tamest and possibly shortest match report I've ever seen. No critique in it whatsoever. Apparently, they lost to a disputed penalty but Tranny had a goal disallowed and missed with a header. That's it. No further comments.
The scum reporters at the Beeb must be really hurting.
Scum.
To be fair - its difficult to know sport still goes on looking at the beeb website. I dont have BT sport so looking for the football scores last night was quite a chore. Nothing on radio 5 and the beeb sport app had about 6 stories all on teh queen you had to scroll past to get to the actual football, then it was just scores and stats. No live comments or anything.

It seems inevitable that games will get called off this weekend but nothing yet.

Just read their match report on the BBC website. It's the tamest and possibly shortest match report I've ever seen. No critique in it whatsoever. Apparently, they lost to a disputed penalty but Tranny had a goal disallowed and missed with a header. That's it. No further comments.
The scum reporters at the Beeb must be really hurting.
Scum.
It’s a general paring back of any reporting on anything. I think something happened yesterday

Do you think the report would have been so brief had they had a convincing win?
I doubt it.
Anyway, I hope you agree with my sentiment:- scum.
Arsenals win report was also brief - and also had no live text. It’s the bbc mourning, they’ve had 60 years of planning.

There is nothing to read into it on the bbc about bias towards united today.

BT on the other hand… saying the stands are empty due to the death… nope they hadn’t sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.