United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not relevant enough to warrant one. Anyway, they'd probably fluke their way to the league cup the season we put it up. The scousers though, just for the match - with a few reminders of their dodgy past....
Yeah, I wouldn't really be up for a banner because then we'd be lowering ourselves to their standard. We shouldn't because we are better than that. But if anyone can think of something that would really piss them off, like a model of the Rock of Gibraltar and a grinning Malcolm Glazer with a wad of cash next to it: or a ladies toilet door with a picture of some rancid meat by it, something that would push the fuckers over the edge.

Yeah, I wouldn't really be up for a banner because then we'd be lowering ourselves to their standard. We shouldn't because we are better than that. But if anyone can think of something that would really piss them off, like a model of the Rock of Gibraltar and a grinning Malcolm Glazer with a wad of cash next to it: or a ladies toilet door with a picture of some rancid meat by it, something that would push the fuckers over the edge.
Problem with that is most of the cunts don't know about Rock of Gibraltar or the toilet door episode, IT's apart of there history they would rather forget

Reactions: mat
Funny how the Rock of Gibralater story is Never mentioned by the 'sussed and sorted' brigade a bit like when King Eric got his fat wad from the Munich anniversary game.

Problem with that is most of the cunts don't know about Rock of Gibraltar or the toilet door episode, IT's apart of there history they would rather forget
Most reds i know know fuck all about rock of gibs spunk. And when i explain the relevance their little brains cannot connect the link to the glazers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.