United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s a rag but my first thought here is that if some jumped up little scouse **** was hurling abuse at one of our players whilst filming it I’d be happy if he did what Ronaldo did.

A lot of fans are too precious, very happy to dish out abuse all afternoon but go crying to the authorities if a player reacts. If you can’t deal with the potential consequences don’t dish it out in the first place.
What evidence is there that the kid was abusing PR37?

If someone had knocked a phone out of a boy's hand in the street, he/she would be in trouble.

Footballers are heroes to youngsters and as such, should behave with a certain amount of decorum.

I know he’s a rag but my first thought here is that if some jumped up little scouse **** was hurling abuse at one of our players whilst filming it I’d be happy if he did what Ronaldo did.

A lot of fans are too precious, very happy to dish out abuse all afternoon but go crying to the authorities if a player reacts. If you can’t deal with the potential consequences don’t dish it out in the first place.
Agreed. He's still a **** though.

Richarlison got a 1 game ban for throwing a smoke bomb back in the crowd. They officially charge Ronaldo will he get a ban? Strange to charge him so long after if he isn't getting punishment.
The rags have only just given them permission.

If PR37 is found guilty do the rags have grounds to terminate his contract...?

The evidence I’d seen was he was young lad with autism just filming him. Certainly footage doesn’t show him doing anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.