United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are utter scum. I went undercover on one of their forums and they are most depressed I have ever seen. All they do is moan about players, fight amongst themselves and abuse each other. They are terrible people. Once they lose it is green and gold and city oil money etc etc. They are even planning to deface the pep painting before the derby, fucking small time cunts. I just post negative shit about everything all the time making them even more miserable. They truly are broken as a fan base and City have done that to them. I realize I should get a life but seeing them cry, moan and fight amongst themselves is hard to resist.

They are utter scum. I went undercover on one of their forums and they are most depressed I have ever seen. All they do is moan about players, fight amongst themselves and abuse each other. They are terrible people. Once they lose it is green and gold and city oil money etc etc. They are even planning to deface the pep painting before the derby, fucking small time cunts. I just post negative shit about everything all the time making them even more miserable. They truly are broken as a fan base and City have done that to them. I realize I should get a life but seeing them cry, moan and fight amongst themselves is hard to resist.
Haven't they already defaced it? MUFC in red paint apparently.

What is going on here page's and page's but nobody has stated the true fact they are fucking SCUM fuck their finances fuck their ground fuck their team fuck their fans just fuck off you scum vermin rag bastards get ready for a good hiding next Sunday you utter cunts
Stop being indecisive - tell uswhat you really think of them......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.