United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly for the photo it created.

Phil-Jones-gurning-face-as-Sergio-Aguero-scores.jpg
Lol aye that especially

An absolutely amazing goal and how Sergio generated an accurate finish of such power when he was losing his balance was incredible and up there with his best.

Many people forget how hard it is to set yourself before shooting, never mind running with the ball hitting the ball with power to such an accurate finish, like you say (An absolutely amazing goal)

I feel a bit sorry for Maguire. It's not his fault he's incompetent and a shit footballer.
An almost endless amount of videos dedicated to highlighting his gaffes during games. I hope he either doesn't bother with SM and/or his skins as thick as his head is massive. The Easter island statue headed bastard
I know they say you should never mock people these days but I overheard a young lad in McDonalds say this when he unveiled a losing monopoly voucher " oh shit another Maguire " Even the kids are taking the piss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.