United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we hammer the fuckers,we should hammer them,but I just have that slight nagging doubt were these games that sometimes don’t go as everyone thinks,the majority of people ( neutral fans) think we will walk it,we are expected to win they aren’t let’s just hope I’m just being slightly pessimistic..
It's about time we smashed them at home , in all the recent games we've battered them failing to convert our chances, this time with the Nordic meat shield who has unfinished business on behalf of his dad Ive got a feeling well put them in their place

I guess with the derby coming up city have made united relevant again for 1 week at least.

Back to mediocre performances after Sunday. City have actually destroyed and relegated this club to an annoying irrelevance.They now scramble around mid table with an overspend running into 1.5 billion, bet they regret that banner now. Stay classy red shite.

City you have played a blinder. Fucking scum.

Last edited:
I guess with the derby coming up city have made united relevant again for 1 week at least.

Back to mediocre performances after Sunday. City have actually destroyed and relegated this club. They now scramble around mid table with an overspend running into 1.5 billion, bet they regret that banner now. Stay classy red shite.

If Bluemoon did awards, this would be post of the season ( so far) !!!

Back to mediocre performances after Sunday. City have actually destroyed and relegated this club. They now scramble around mid table with an overspend running into 1.5 billion, bet they regret that banner now. Stay classy red shite.

Got to be said whatever we do from now on we've fucking ruined the cunts.

Like like like.
Great Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.