United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a real mess aren't they?

Ten Haag has worked with Pep so SURELY he must know more than the likes of Solksjaer? Surely their gameplan which has been decent for them should've been used today - sit back and counter. That tactic against us was the ONLY thing they've got right in the last 10 years!

Having Casemiro on the bench was bizarre. If he's not get the legs to keep up with Silva and KdB then why buy him? Surely he was bought for his experience, ability and leadership - that's exactly what they lacked in midfield today.

Their problems start at the back though, with the keeper. He does not like the back pass and looks edgy even when playing a straightforward pass. That nervousness is felt by their defenders, you can tell they don't like giving him the ball as he'll only hammer it downfield or make a simple pass at best.

Martinez isn't a bad player, but they've over paid for him and he's too short. I have no idea how Lindelof is still at the club to be honest as he's absolutely useless. I've never seen him have a good game. If he plays as well as he can then he has, at best, an ok game but he's a liability. I bet he has nightmares looking for Haaland tonight!

They need to get Maguire back up to speed, but I suspect he's mentally gone now. Is Bailly still there?! They've spent a fortune on defenders and only short arse Martinez looks decent. Literally every one of those defenders has been a waste of money.

The squad is completely unbalanced and is the result of poor recruitment, no strategy and simply throwing money at players who probably didn't really want to go there. It's literally like looking at how we were in the 90s!!

FeEY-DTWQAMNbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.