United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liken the City "fans" who post on Sadcafe to the kind of blokes that would happily go down on their girlfriends, knowing full well she's getting rattled off big Steve from the gym.

I've ventured on there a few times over the years, usually to have a chuckle after we've dicked them again, and there are a surprising number who have waxed lyrical about Aguero, David Silva, Bernado etc and now Haaland. They can't ALL be blues surely??
I look at their feedback score and most surprisingly they are from long term members but I accept what you say ref all theose players. Even my Rag dyed in the wool friends have said exactly the same.

It's been quite hilarious scrolling through the Twitter world. Admittedly, my feed is Blue's having a great time at their expense, but there's a fair few "City have ruined football" comments. Amazing what 90 minutes can do, they went from challenging and Neville ridiculously over-confident,to, well, Norwich scarfs, tears and snotters. The media bigged them up for yet another fall - can we have much the same again when we go to the swamp please Sky Sports....

On the assumption that there are perhaps a few rags out there whose IQ is not in single figures, yesterday's annihilation must have been the worst wake-up call they have ever suffered from us - including the sick swan.
Numerically it may not have been, but yesterday's demolition derby must be up there amongst the most humiliating beatings they have ever had from us. It wasn't just the scoreline, it was the way we went about totally dismantling both their set up and their tactics - whatever they were, it was hard to tell.

If your team takes a hammering you just accept it as one of those freakish results that happen now and again: fingers crossed you don't go through that again for a long long time. But such was the way we played that they could have had two teams out, twenty two players against us, and we would still have wiped the floor with them.

No matter how many layers of thick, snugly self-denials they wrap themselves up in, they know, they absolutely know for sure, that the manner of their destruction yesterday is just a taste of things to come.

And it all took place under the bloodshot eyes of the pisscan himself - the very architect of their humiliating demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.